Friday 13 July 2012

Once upon a time ...

Just so you know (and so I have something on this blog), I made this blog because I keep having stuff about animation that I see and want to share. Unfortunately no one in my family or direct friend circle has the same interest in it as me. So instead of bothering them with it, I finally thought of doing a blog. A private journal just doesn't have that interactive feel, even though if someone if actually reading this, that is more than I expect right now (So, thanks, who ever you are, for taking precious time out of your life to read my first ramble on this blog. I hope you don't feel this has been a waste of said time).

I have no idea if I'll be able, and consistent, enough to make this blog a long running one. I expect that these upcoming months will have a small tsunami of blogs about certain movies and/or companies that produce those movies. And although the blog is called "Ramblings on Animation", I know I won't stick solely to talking about animation in my rambling. Story development, characters, special effects and (especially) film scores will also be discussed, but it will be about those in animated movies (or TV series).
So, as they say:

To be continued ...

  ***
Author's note: this blog will be about animation; Disney, Dreamworks and mainly American based stuff, not anime. Not that anime isn't worth a blog, but I just don't have enough knowledge and interest to prattle on and on about it. And I will talk about both 2D and 3D animation, although I have a small weakness and nostalgic preference for 2D, I do like the developments that 3D has been making.

No comments:

Post a Comment